HumanJobs - APPRENTICESHIPS
Region: Johannesburg East
Introduction : APPRENTICESHIPS
Minimum Requirements : No Desired Education...
Full Description :
ERWAT, a visionary leader in the wastewater industry since 1992, provides bulk wastewater conveyance and highly technical and proficient wastewater treatment to a host of industries. The company is rich in expertise and has been instrumental in developing methods to reduce costs, whilst at the same time rendering excellent quality of effluent and being environmentally sound.
The company now has these once-in-a-lifetime opportunities:
So you're between the ages of 20 and 25, a South African citizen and you haven't taken part in an apprenticeship before? Perfect!
The following fields are available:
- Instrument Mechanician (Ref. 105083/31)
- Millwright (Ref. 105083/32)
- Boilermaking (Ref. 105083/33)
- Electrical (Ref. 105083/34)
You'll be trained at various accredited ERWAT workshops situated within the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality. The programme is based on an individualised, structured learning process, focusing strongly on the theoretical and practical application of the specific trade requirements - making this your best opportunity to kick-start your skills. The duration of the programme is 3-4 years.
We'll require the following with your application:
- A comprehensive CV, accompanied by certified copies of your Grade 12 certificate with Mathematics and Physical Science, minimum N3 technical certificate with relevant trade theory, academic transcripts (records) and a South African Identity Document
- Proof of residence (since priority will be given to residents of Ekurhuleni)
- The trade you are applying for
Closing date: 10 January 2014
Send your application, quoting the relevant reference number, to email@example.com or apply online at www.humanjobs.co.za
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Should you not hear from us within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Type : Permanent
Category : Services